The information and data contained in this Website do not constitute distribution, an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF), securities or financial instruments in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, sale or offer is not authorised. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments in the United States of America ("US") and Canada to or for the benefit of United States persons (being persons resident in the US, corporations, partnerships or other entities created or organised in or under the laws of the US or any person falling within the definition of the term "US Person" under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended) and persons of Canada.
By entering this Website or accessing any data contained in this Website, I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not a U.S. person, within the definition of the term 'US Person' under the US Securities laws/resident of Canada. I/We hereby confirm that I/We are not giving a false confirmation and/or disguising my/our country of residence. I/We confirm that Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund / Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited (ABSLAMC) is relying upon this confirmation and in no event shall the directors, officers, employees, trustees, agents of ABSLAMC associate/group companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of false confirmation provided.
A fund that provides an opportunity to grow your money by investing in worldclass companies across the globe.
Total Experience : 20 Years
Use this tool by entering any amount you would have invested to calculate how much it would be worth today.
Internal rate of return or annualized yield for a schedule of cash flows occurring at irregular intervals.
Internal Rate of return or annualized yield for a schedule of cash flows occurring at irregular intervals for respective benchmark index.
With global markets now being open to Indian investors, you have an opportunity to invest in international stocks to diversify your portfolio across borders. Performance knows no boundaries. High Performance Stocks exist all over the world, even in markets that post low growth figures. You can now benefit from the performance of global giants like Lenovo, Adidas, Hitachi, BMW, Nestle, Boeing, Nokia, Samsung and many more...
It's time to make the World's best work for one person - You.
Why should you invest in international Markets?
• Investing internationally enables an investor to benefit from the best. Investors can capitalize on each country's strength. E.g. No one can match the mass production capabilities of China. Similarly, to select the best aircraft designer, one has to go the US.
• Global markets are not correlated. They differ from each other in terms of performance, volatility, etc. Thus they offer constant opportunities for growth
• Global events may affect Indian markets while the converse is not necessarily true. Hence, diversifying your investments internationally reduces your overall risk.
• There are Performing stocks all across the world. Performing Stocks are not confined to Continents or Regions. It's all a matter of selecting the right ones.
Why should you invest in this fund?
• Investments in stocks across the world without any regional bias.
• Capitalize on the strengths of individual countries all across the world.
• The fund identifies top performing stocks even in markets that post low growth figures.
• ABSLAMC has engaged Standard& Poor's Investment Advisory Services LLC (SPIAS) to provide investment advice on the international portion of the fund, leveraging their global expertise of over 11 years in equity research.
Get the latest NAV on SMS, sendNAV <297G> as an SMS to 567679. Premium SMS charges apply.
The scheme targets to maintain sector exposure within a certain range of the sectoral weight in the benchmark index i.e. S&P Global 1200 TRI, in order to maintain diversification and avoid excessive concentration in a single sector. This discipline also reduces overdependence on a particular industry, aiming to give stability to your portfolio.
(An open ended equity scheme following international theme)
For further details on the Scheme, refer Scheme Information Document and Key Information Memorandum.