For submitting your details. We will call you as per the time given by you.
We are sorry. You have exceeded the number of requests permitted. This is in the interest of our investors. Please feel free to call us at toll free number for further queries.
The information and data contained in this Website do not constitute distribution, an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF), securities or financial instruments in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, sale or offer is not authorised. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments in the United States of America ("US") and Canada to or for the benefit of United States persons (being persons resident in the US, corporations, partnerships or other entities created or organised in or under the laws of the US or any person falling within the definition of the term "US Person" under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended) and persons of Canada.
By entering this Website or accessing any data contained in this Website, I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not a U.S. person, within the definition of the term 'US Person' under the US Securities laws/resident of Canada. I/We hereby confirm that I/We are not giving a false confirmation and/or disguising my/our country of residence. I/We confirm that Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund / Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited (ABSLAMC) is relying upon this confirmation and in no event shall the directors, officers, employees, trustees, agents of ABSLAMC associate/group companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of false confirmation provided.
This is an open ended thematic equity fund following Special Situations theme where it will follow a bottom-up approach to stock-picking. This fund will take position in companies facing temporary challenges on back of special situation such as corporate restructuring, Government policy change and/or regulatory changes. These Special Situations may be opportunities for those who dare to see it.
The fund is suitable for Long term Equity Investors with High risk appetite with an Investment horizon of 5 years and above..
Economies, industries, sectors, and businesses face challenges of dynamic magnitudes at different times. Sometimes, there may be unique opportunities presented by these challenges which can help organisations to emerge stronger in the face of uncertainties.
These challenges presented by special situations may also lead to various investment opportunities as there could be tempora¬ry dislocation in share prices of some companies.
Special situation refers to unique challenges that a business, sector or an economy may face. It can affect the entire global or domestic economy or can be limited to a specific industry or company. Special situations may arise from:
• Management Change / M&A / Corporate Restructuring
• Unfavourable macro / business cycle
• Product line changes / disruptions
• Disruption due to New Entrant
• Intense Competition
• Domino Effect
• Fluctuations in Commodity Prices
• Forex Reserves
• Amendment in Regulationst
• Govt. Reforms
• Changes in Tariffs / Taxes
• Potential to deliver reasonable returns: Companies facing special situations could be available at lower valuations than their fair value. The scheme will seek to invest in such companies
• Unique investing strategy: This scheme’s strategy is to seek out opportunities in adverse times. This scheme can add diversity to your existing portfolio.
• Managed by expert fund manager: An experienced fund manager who can assess the opportunities and understand its implications will manage the scheme.
• Applicable to a wide range of situations: While this scheme may seem applicable in current times of a global pandemic, the investing opportunities created by special situations are almost always available. It is only a matter of seeking them out – which is the core of this scheme.
Identify companies which have the potential for growth and scalability in the years to come
Invest in a portfolio of 35-40 stocks across market caps and different sectors
Invest in opportunities that arise out of special situations like global economic events.
Access to fund managers expertise in stock selection and portfolio management
The pandemic has resulted in high uncertainty in the business environment.
With the changing behaviour and as we adjust to the ‘new normal’, several new trends and companies have emerged in different sectors.
The companies whose ratings have suffered due to current lack of demand can expect a boost in their valuations once things return back to normal.