For submitting your details. We will call you as per the time given by you.
We are sorry. You have exceeded the number of requests permitted. This is in the interest of our investors. Please feel free to call us at toll free number for further queries.
The information and data contained in this Website do not constitute distribution, an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF), securities or financial instruments in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, sale or offer is not authorised. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments in the United States of America ("US") and Canada to or for the benefit of United States persons (being persons resident in the US, corporations, partnerships or other entities created or organised in or under the laws of the US or any person falling within the definition of the term "US Person" under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended) and persons of Canada.
By entering this Website or accessing any data contained in this Website, I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not a U.S. person, within the definition of the term 'US Person' under the US Securities laws/resident of Canada. I/We hereby confirm that I/We are not giving a false confirmation and/or disguising my/our country of residence. I/We confirm that Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund / Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited (ABSLAMC) is relying upon this confirmation and in no event shall the directors, officers, employees, trustees, agents of ABSLAMC associate/group companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of false confirmation provided.
This is an open ended thematic equity scheme investing in companies following ESG theme where it will follow a bottom-up approach for portfolio construction.
• The fund will maintain a market cap agnostic portfolio with 60-80% in Large Cap and remaining in Mid & Small Cap
• The fund will seek to have a focused portfolio of 40-50 ESG compliant companies with high growth potential
• Fund will seek to maintain a “True to Label” portfolio by excluding non-conforming sectors/companies.
The fund is suitable for Long term Equity Investors with an Investment horizon of 5 years and above..
We are making 'Sustainable' choices in many aspects of everyday life. Investing too, is not far behind. Globally, ESG investing has found favour as it looks beyond the financial parameters and seeks out stocks based on 3 ESG parameters:
• Environmental impact – companies that have eco-friendly policies
• Social responsibility – companies that protect interest of people
• Corporate Governance practices – companies that work with transparency
With corporates recognising the need to adopt such practices and consumers favouring such brands as well, opting for ESG investing can aim to give better long-term growth prospects.
It is an open-ended equity scheme investing in companies following Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) theme.
The Scheme will seek to invest minimum 80% of its net assets in equity & equity related instruments. It could also invest in foreign securities up to 35% of its net assets.
• Companies would first be scored on the 3 pillars of ESG basis their actions:
1. Environmental impact on the planet and resources
2. Social responsibility towards customers, employees, investors and the public at large
3. Robust, implemented Corporate Governance practices for transparency and stability of management
• Non-conforming companies’ stocks will be excluded.
• ESG compliant stocks with high growth potential would then be selected.
Historically, ESG investing has outperformed the market and generated better risk-adjusted returns
Index data rebased to 100 since 1st April 2011 till 30th Oct 2020; Source: MFIE Index
• ESG Investing Approach: ESG investing looks for companies which in addition to robust financials, have sound governance practices & tenable business models as well. This can help in delivering reasonable returns along with positive societal impact over the long term.
• Risk Mitigation for your portfolio: This scheme looks to avoid modern-day risks that can arise from non-compliance with ESG parameters, thus having potential for providing better risk-adjusted returns.
• Emerging Investing Theme: ESG concept is a well-established theme globally. It is nascent in India, thus offering the potential to generate reasonable returns over the long term.
• Capitalising on opportunities: The need for sustainability gives rise to several new business opportunities which this fund seeks to reap returns from.
Identifies companies that have the potential for long-term viable growth as a result of adherence to ESG parameters
Focus on risk mitigation arising from ESG factors by selecting high quality stocks that score high on these factors
May have the potential to take advantage of emerging business opportunities that arise from the modern-day consumers’ choices
Get access to expert fund manager knowledge for selecting ESG stocks
The pandemic has resulted in high uncertainty in the business environment.
With the changing behaviour and as we adjust to the ‘new normal’, several new trends and companies have emerged in different sectors.
The companies whose ratings have suffered due to current lack of demand can expect a boost in their valuations once things return back to normal.