For submitting your details. We will call you as per the time given by you.
We are sorry. You have exceeded the number of requests permitted. This is in the interest of our investors. Please feel free to call us at toll free number for further queries.
The information and data contained in this Website do not constitute distribution, an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF), securities or financial instruments in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, sale or offer is not authorised. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments in the United States of America ("US") and Canada to or for the benefit of United States persons (being persons resident in the US, corporations, partnerships or other entities created or organised in or under the laws of the US or any person falling within the definition of the term "US Person" under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended) and persons of Canada.
By entering this Website or accessing any data contained in this Website, I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not a U.S. person, within the definition of the term 'US Person' under the US Securities laws/resident of Canada. I/We hereby confirm that I/We are not giving a false confirmation and/or disguising my/our country of residence. I/We confirm that Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund / Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited (ABSLAMC) is relying upon this confirmation and in no event shall the directors, officers, employees, trustees, agents of ABSLAMC associate/group companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of false confirmation provided.
• It is an open-ended scheme tracking the NIFTY Midcap 150 Index. The fund’s objective is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of securities as represented by Nifty Midcap 150 Index, subject to tracking errors.
• The scheme offers investors access to a diverse portfolio of all 150 high growth companies that comprise the mid cap universe.
• This scheme follows a passive management strategy, altering its portfolio composition only when there is a change in the constituents of the underlying index.
• It is an open-ended scheme tracking the NIFTY Small cap 50 Index. The fund’s objective is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of securities as represented by Nifty Small cap 50 Index, subject to tracking errors.
• The scheme offers investors exposure to a selection of 50 small cap stocks out of a universe of 250 stocks.
• The scheme’s passive management strategy tracking the top small cap 50 companies, lends a combination of focus yet diversification with liquidity to the portfolio.
The economy today has begun its upward recovery from a year of negative growth induced by the pandemic. Growth drivers such as substantial policy reforms, the make in India regime and low interest rates, set up the market for a phase of recovery. This could be an opportune time for mid and small caps to shine. Mid and small caps are growing companies that may be suited to capitalise on incentives and an environment of economic recovery to flourish. An investor, especially a beginner looking to capitalise on the growth opportunity presented by these companies can look towards index funds.
Index funds are mutual funds that seek to mimic the performance of an underlying index by investing in the same stocks, in the same proportion of the index it tracks. These funds follow a passive management strategy, minimising the risk of active stock selection. Index funds that track the mid and small cap index are a simple and effective way of participating in mid and small cap companies without the need for expertise in stock selection.
• Sunrise sectors: Chance to participate in high growth sunrise sectors largely unrepresented by large caps.
• Mid-cap companies to benefit in economic recovery: Access to midcap companies that could benefit from policy and fiscal incentives.
• Hassle-free investing: Provides simple means of investing in mid-caps, limiting the risk of active stock selection.
• Access to high growth businesses: Allows investors to invest in emerging companies that operate in high growth sectors with niche business models.
• Balancing of risk with growth potential: Opportunity to invest in companies that have the potential to achieve accelerated growth by taking advantage of favourable economic environment.
• Natural selection: Process of natural selection of the index fund retains the top 50 companies maintaining diversification.
Investment in high-growth, sunrise sector companies that have potential for long term growth
Investing across all 150 midcap companies minimises active stock selection risk
Access to vast universe of mid cap stocks with low minimum investment
Involves lower expense ratio than actively managed funds
Access to emerging, high growth business that have high long-term growth potential in a developing economy.
Benefit from collective wisdom of the market, selecting top 50 small cap performers thus eliminating stock selection risk.
Opting for top 50 companies across several sectors offers diversification and liquidity.
Involves lower expense ratio than actively managed funds.
The pandemic has resulted in high uncertainty in the business environment.
With the changing behaviour and as we adjust to the ‘new normal’, several new trends and companies have emerged in different sectors.
The companies whose ratings have suffered due to current lack of demand can expect a boost in their valuations once things return back to normal.